Work With Us
The Perth International Arts Festival relies on attracting the very best staff and artists from around the world each year.
We employ more than 100 staff and contract even more individual artists and companies annually. Our staff members may be permanent or may be employed on a part-time, casual or contract basis. We regularly support work experience, secondment and volunteer work opportunities. Our artists and artistic companies may be contracted for a single event, a season, a program, or they may even be commissioned to produce new work for presentation at the Festival.
We encourage your involvement in your Festival.
If you wish to apply for any of the roles listed below, please ensure you email an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If you have any questions regarding any of the roles listed below, please contact Jessica Blackwell, HR & Support Services Manager on 6488 8622.
We are seeking expressions of interest from passionate, committed arts administrators looking to develop their administrative skill-set in a high-level multi-arts environment.
Reporting to the Head of Programming, this is a lynch pin role that has the opportunity to work across the entire program to meet the artistic administration needs of the Festival. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Programming Department with the preparation, delivery, tracking and filing of artist contracts in collaboration with the UWA legal and insurance team
- Working closely with the Finance Team to ensure artist payments, per diems, invoicing etc are processed appropriately
- Maintaining and updating the programming database
- Supporting with the coordination of artist travel and accommodation requirements between the Programming Department and Travel Beyond Group
- Managing Artist liaison services inclusive of artist guides, riders, accreditation and functions
The ideal candidate for this position will have arts administration experience with extensive knowledge of the arts nationally and internationally. They will be exceptionally organised with well developed problem solving skills and the ability to plan and prioritise in a high pressure environment. An incredible level of attention to detail and a proven track record of successfully managing complex administration requirements will be essential to their success in this role.
This 12 month fixed-term position is based in Perth, Western Australia and will commence in August 2017, concluding in August 2018.
Applications close 30 July 2017.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Jessica Blackwell, HR & Governance Manager on 6488 8622.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE