Work With Us
The Perth International Arts Festival relies on attracting the very best staff and artists from around the world each year.
We employ more than 100 staff and contract even more individual artists and companies annually. Our staff members may be permanent or may be employed on a part-time, casual or contract basis. We regularly support work experience, secondment and volunteer work opportunities. Our artists and artistic companies may be contracted for a single event, a season, a program, or they may even be commissioned to produce new work for presentation at the Festival.
We encourage your involvement in your Festival.
If you wish to apply for any of the roles listed below, please ensure you email an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If you have any questions regarding any of the roles listed below, please contact Jessica Blackwell, HR & Support Services Manager on 6488 8622.
Museum of Water Documentary Project
Expressions of Interest: Producer
Over summer 2017/2018 Perth Festival will create six 3-minute documentary films in collaboration with high school students in Western Australian schools. We are seeking expressions of interest from factual screen content producers to oversee the development and production of the six short films. This project will be intense, wide-ranging and involve some travel within the state. READ MORE
At the edge of Australia, at the edge of the world, our lifestyle, our environment, our history provides us with a singularly distinctive outlook on how we celebrate creativity and culture — and embrace the very best that humanity has to offer from anywhere on the planet. Every summer since 1953 Perth fills with music, dance, stories, conversations and laughter. Bright and bold and refreshingly down-to-earth, our Festival is made for locals — but we invite everyone to jump in, and experience art in a different light.
We are now recruiting for an enthusiastic, customer-service driven Ticketing Coordinator to join the Ticketing and Customer Service team for the 2018 Festival.
The Ticketing and Customer Service team includes one Ticketing Coordinator (full-time fixed term), one Ticketing Assistant (full-time fixed term) and up to six Ticketing and Customer Service (casual) team members led by our Ticketing and CRM Administrator as part of the Marketing team. The responsibilities in the Ticketing Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Ticketing & CRM Administrator in creating ticketing builds within the Tessitura and Ticketek systems including holds, VIP & Stakeholder ticketing
- Coordinate the ticketing requirements of the Education Program
- Assist with training the Ticketing and Customer Service Team as well as external venue staff
- Coordinate accessible seat bookings and liaise with Audience Services Manager on requirements
- Be the first point of contact for all ticketing enquiries from Info Centre staff
- Work with Key Stakeholders to communicate event changes and ticket promotions
- With the Ticketing & CRM Administrator, manage external Festival Box Offices
- Processing Festival ticket and membership bookings at the Festival’s Information Centre and various box office outlets on Tessitura and Ticketek systems
- Assisting the Ticketing & CRM Administrator with event and other ticketing administration duties as required
This position is a full-time fixed term position. The nature of the position will require work out of hours including weekends and evenings, so flexibility in your work schedule is a must. The successful applicant will be invited to join us in late September 2017 until the conclusion of the program in March 2018. Detailed system and process training will be provided as well as full patron event experience briefings to deliver high quality customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous ticketing experience with Tessitura, Ticketek or Ticketmaster
- Experience within the events industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a demanding environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Good computing skills including MS Suite
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
View the Position Description here.
Please provide your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23 August 2017
Applications will be reviewed and responded to after the closing date and interviews will be scheduled for the week commencing 4 September 2017
NO AGENCIES PLEASE